THIS IS THE FORM TO SUBMIT THREE (3) POEMS.
IF YOU'D LIKE TO SUBMIT SIX (6) POEMS FOR CONSIDERATION, USE THIS FORM.
Atticus Review is happy to announce our first annual Poetry Contest judged by Paul Guest.
- You may submit up to three (3) poems for $12 or six (6) poems for $16.
- Entries should be previously unpublished.
- Simultaneous submissions are allowed, but please alert us if a poem is accepted elsewhere.
- Please do not put your name or identifying information anywhere in the file containing your submission.
- Please no submissions from colleagues, former students, or close acquaintances of the Contest Judge.
- We will notify all entrants in late March.
First Prize: $400
Second Prize: $100
Third Prize: $50
Deadline: March 3rd, 2019
About the Judge: Paul Guest is the author of four collections of poetry, most recently Because Everything Is Terrible, and one memoir. His poems have appeared in Poetry, The Paris Review, Ploughshares, New England Review, North American Review, and elsewhere. A Guggenheim Fellow and Whiting Award winner, he lives in Charlottesville, Virginia.